Tuesday 7 April 2009

Something a 7-year-old wrote.

My Pet Dinosaur

Once upon a time, I went to my back garden and in a shock I found a Dinosaur egg behind the bushes. Then i rushed back to my house and showed my whole family my dinosaur egg. After that I said "Everybody I found a dinosaur egg." everyone was amazed.

Next, after holding my dinosaur egg for a few minutes, I felt warm so that means the dinosaur egg must be kept warm and I quickly put the dinosaur egg in my bag. Suddenly I herd a cracking noise that seem to get louder and louder, I realised the noise was coming from my bag. When I looked in my bag, I found a pet dinosaur as small as my dinosaur egg.

I called everyone, they seem to get shocked and when I went to school, I had to put my pet dinosaur in my jean's pocket. At dinner time my dinosaur seem to jump out of my pocket every time just for the spaghetti, so I keep dropping hoops of spaghetti in my jean's pocket.

I felt scared because my dinosaur seem to get bigger every minute. Then I told Mrs. Edginton for help, so Mrs. Edginton gave me a plastic bag for my dinosaur. My dinosaur grew and grew till it was to big for the plastic bag.

So I asked Mrs. Smith for a bigger plastic bag but when my dinosaur grew too big for the plastic bag. When my dinosaur grew I realised it was a Stegosaurus!!!

Next I had to carry my dinosaur because I had no more plastic bags. Then I went home and watch T.V. A few minutes later, I realised my dinosaur was shrinking. So I lived happily ever after!

[illustration of a stegosaurus]

[end]

haha. how amusing :)

that 7-year-old was me.

back when i was in England and school was fun and we did lots of stuff.

that story was in a small folio called 'My Dinosaur Topic' which i barely remember doing... Mrs Edginton was the class teacher, Mrs Smith one of the administrative heads in Watermill Primary School.

*special thanks to my MUM for keeping all those old old folios till i still have 'em today =D

2 comments: