Monday 20 April 2009

God rocks.

Recess Revo

So we didn't get the Week 3 booklet yet (Pragas hasn't gotten it from the KL people as yet), so we didn't have any material to share on during recess.

Pragas suggested just having prayer meets during recess.

But we were already doing prayer meets after school..

..so why not do our own mini Bible study?

So I kindly volunteered to do it for today, Peili doing it tomorrow.

And last night I was wondering what to do. Before I slept I asked God what He wanted me to share on.

And I heard: Making ourselves right with God.

So I researched a li'l bit, used the concordance (God bless whoever made concordances) to find the word 'right'.
And I ended up with the story of Simon the Sorcerer, and the word 'right' was in that passage (somewhere in Acts 8), on John telling Simon that his (Simon's) heart was not right before God, cuz Simon was offering money in order to receive the Holy Spirit.
Added a li'l reference to the passage in 1 Corinthians, about examining ourselves before partaking of the Communion, and voĆ­la! I've gotten something to share on.

We have to make ourselves right before God before we can reach out to others.

Anyhow Recess Revo today was really good!

Now to the point:

Eulene msged me, saying she didn't think she was gonna have bible study. But then this question just hit her before recess and it was How is Our Walk With God. So she shared on it before prayer, as today's Recess Revo.

Like wow..

Making ourselves right with God and How is our walk with God...

...so sepadan!

Like, God rocks in this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment