Thursday 2 April 2009

Our God is a God who Saves

I believe you're my Healer.

I believe You're everyone's Healer.

And we believe You know what You're doing and You're in control.

You make miracles happen. You break through any wall and prove Yourself good and true.

God I pray that You'll make one now and You be a Healer.

In Jesus's name I pray. Amen.

One more.

God I pray that You'll strengthen his faith and let him know that You're always there.

Strengthen all our faiths as we make our own cries for one cause.

And come through, Lord. Come through for all of us.

Amen.

Nothing is impossible for You.

You hold the world in Your hands.


..


footnote:

And you know what I think's awesome?

All the fireBRANDS uniting for one cause.

Through SMS alerts, prayer, support...

Makes you know how much more fireBRANDS really is than just another youth group.

No comments:

Post a Comment