Thursday 16 April 2009

Sweet and Sour He Ko

I didn't know how it'd turn out.

I think He Ko is prawn paste, or something along that line?

I don't know.

Sweet and sour prawn paste? Well it's exactly what was written on the menu!

I really don't know.


Pragas: Sweet and sour he ko, quite nice!

But actually he said everything in the place is very nice, so...


Once school was over and done with, and once Eulene bought her freshly-fried doughnuts, and once Pei Li bought some too cuz she saw Eulene eating 'em, and once Daniel finished changing and walking around the place...

...my dad fetched us all to EPCC.

I didn't know EPCC took up shoplots on 3 separate floors!

So we met Pragas on the 2nd floor, went down to some coffee-shop opposite (I forgot the name of it), bumped into Li Ean, ordered food and drinks.

Pragas paid, much to Eulene's delight. HAHA. I know you wanted that!

So the awesomest-ever half-of-a-CF-committee sat and ate and drank and listened to Pragas.

About what to do, looking to the future, kickstarting... (I don't wanna elaborate further at risk of boring you readers, whoever bothered reading this lol)

And Eulene demonstrated her natural skills as a secretary! Honest. She just whipped out a notebook and a pen and started writing when no one asked her to... haha.

Oh yeah, after she went back, the rest of us (me, Peili, Dan, Pragas) went up to see the mini-sanctuary.

Nice.

The highest I dare dream for our CF is that one day, we'll become too big for the mini-sanctuary and graduate to the 3rd floor sanctuary which can seat 150 people :)

And one thing Pragas said that I really like:
The CF can become a church by itself.


It turned out to be a bowl of your usual white rice with a side of sweet and sour chicken.

Same as Eulene's sweet and sour chicken lor. Except darker. Must be the he ko.

It was gooooooood.

But I left the huge (by my standards) chunks of tomato, cucumber, onion and green peppers behind =P

No comments:

Post a Comment