Thursday 15 April 2010

So i was waiting and praying for FIVE hours =/ really praying very hard. hahaha.

Totally nothing to do there but watch ppl as they fail. hahaha.

waitwaitwaitwait..
3-4 more ppl until my turn and..
they go for lunch break
........

Bored like siao, sit and wait. felt like wanna pang sai d xP

okay so finally, at 1:30p.m. or so (i went there at 8:30a.m...) I GOT INTO THE CAR.

Really nervy at that point =/ praypraypray

So finally got the green light and went up the bukit, stopped at the line (or so). Angkat the handbrake and the card.

Then when it was time to go down d: release clutch, press oil.... CAR DIED =/

crapppppp. I thought the guy was gonna fail me d. Nvm, start engine, go down.. I kept looking back at the tester to see whether he would kandaskan me but he didn't do anything so went on..

I think he was in a good mood cuz he just ate. yay. or maybe cuz i didn't slide down much?

Parking was okay. Three-point turn was really really senget-ed but i somehow made it. hahaha.

whoots!

It's all God i tell you =D


i still don't know how to park in real life
i have never off-ed a car engine before

No comments:

Post a Comment