Thursday 3 September 2009

In brief.

My BM tuition teacher, after marking my essay, wrote (among other things):

...kamu telah mencemarkan bahasa... (and she underlined 'mencemarkan'!)

MY KARANGANS ARE GOOD. But you see, i was in a crappy mood so i like crapped out the pendahuluan. It was like something translated from english, flowery sentences and all.

Then it had red marks all over.

Before i picked that essay i wanted to do a surat kiriman tak rasmi, but my teacher was like (in BM): you're so good d pick something else.. surat is for weak ppl..

hahaha.


oh. i lost TWELVE PERCENT in chemistry! i could've beaten the highest fella you knowwww.

but you see, my cations somehow went to my ANODE, and my anions to my cathode.

wah so wrong. 12% gone like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment