Monday 22 June 2009

Why everyone shouldn'tve learnt P. Moral.

Firstly, moral botched it all.

I mean not that it really matters, but it's just annoying to know that a worthless subject screws up your grades.

Cuz you see, my lowest marks used to be 89% or so. Until Moral came along, with a big, fat 73%.

So apparently I'm civic-minded (I got 92% for that), but not moralistic.

What do the marks in P. Moral signify anyways?
The adeptness of students in mastering the technique of answering P. Moral questions the right way.

Nothing to do with morality.

Oh. You. Confused. Examination. System.

And anyways, what's the point of learning P. Moral? Not like it's gonna help you or anything when you grow up. You can't put people through a written exam or force 'em to do charity work to attain morality.

Oh wait I know. I can grow up and recite the definitions of 36 moral values from 7 learning areas to every immoral bystander on the streets.

Now really.

I might've stood a good chance of getting 1st if not for Moral, y'know that.

On the bright side, I won't have to go for Hari Anugerah anymore? I value my Saturday mornings... =)

I don't mind losing out on grades and stuff. However I don't like wasting time on pointless stuff! Everything I do has to have a point.

No comments:

Post a Comment