Thursday 18 June 2009

I O U

so what have I been up to?

1. Lawas, Sarawak was freakin' awesomeee! =D more to come in the fireBRANDS blog once the photos're out :) so since i'm updating there right.. here no need to update lor.

2. exam results have been pretty good, so far. (dreading English (of all subjects!). current joke is that when my English teacher sees my name, she'll minus marks straight away lol)

3. brothers are back! =D fun fun fun :)

4. recess revo has kicked off again. i'll update on that soon k.

5. watched Star Trek the movie (:

6. nightly add math tuition with tutor. my brother i mean. :D

7. finishing up Siviks folio.

i just realised something. why do i bother updating a blog for people to read when they prolly don't even bother about what i'm up to?

what's the point, eh?

my own self-satisfaction :)

No comments:

Post a Comment